Are you ever glad when you don't like the 'new' stuff

1. There is always something, many things on my want list, so sometimes I am actually happy when new lines don't appeal to me!

No offense to those who like them (different strokes for different folks), but I am so glad I don't like the new leopard / stephen, etc line or the cruise 2007. When the pictures came out, it was almost a sigh of relief. :sweatdrop:

2. You are telling me!!!:sweatdrop: Today at the store I almost caved!:nuts: Good thing common sense got the best of me! I left with just one cles!!!:upsidedown:

3. LOL, yes it is a relief!

4. It's kinda a relief especially when you are saving up for other things...

5. yes, it means less money for me to spend!

6. It is a huge relief, I actually love when stuff comes out that I'm not crazy about, then I don't have to change my plans on the things I already plan on getting.....

7. definitely a relief!

8. :yes: definitely!

9. I am DEFINITELY happy when I don't like them... then I don't have to go through the crazy obsessed phase ,the increased heartrate and blood pressure, and the excitment and nervousness that just takes over me so I cannot even eat.

10. relieved but disappointed :yes: but the men's collections have been very good every year :Push:

11. Lol same here. I love to see things I can't wait to get but then sometimes I'm really glad when there are things I don't like; then I can focus on getting the discontinued items I want!

12. Heck yeah! I was so excited to see that groom line come out because I'm safe for a little bit longer.

13. Definately - it's one less thing to try and get money for. There's so much LV now that I want I'm always relieved not to want even MORE.:sweatdrop:

14. It is a HUGE relief!!

15. lol. yes yes. its a huge relief to me too. if not i'll be breaking my budget when im saving up for a certain bag (i.e. be it cancun or tango)....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice