Are You Done ? / Is It Over ?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What looks or trends are you done with ?

Are there any trends you hope will be done very soon ?

Anything you would like to see make a come back ?/or not

2. I hate the "skinny tappered jean." I hope that is one trend that dies fast! I have yet to see these jeans flatter anyone IRL!

3. I am sooo done with the mid rise t-s!

4. i'm with jag on skinny jeans.....definitely don't suit my body type :push:

5. No leggings!! Been there done that in the 80s!

6. I was never a fan of the skirt with leggings look. It looked cute on Ashlee Simpson though :biggrin:

7. I agree!!! I don't think they look good on anyone.

8. I hope MK/Ashley Olsen bug-eye sunnies are over real soon! Don't get me wrong! I like bigger sunglasses, just not ones that overwhelm my whole freakin' face!

Also, I'm done w/ metallics. I'm not a fan of anything metallic anymore or trucker hats! Thank God that is over with!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I'm with you on all of those. Thankfully I don't see trucker hats anymore, however.

10. i like the skinny jeans! i got a pair of True Religion johnny jeans in dk pony express and i wore it once so far and got complements the entire day! it made me look really skinny w/ long legs.

11. I'm with pursegalsf, I hope the skirts with leggings thing ends soon :shame:

12. I like skinny jeans too and leggings! :smile:

13. i love love sweater dresses with tights. but part of me likes the fact that it isn't a huge trend (at least not in la), because it makes the style so much more fun for me to wear.

14. Uggs in the Summer should become a felony 1

I'm also done with the cuffed jeans and stilettos.

15. Skirt with leggings, the whole Hollywood "it girl" look ... so waiting for those trends to die!