Are you curious what other wonderful goodies can be found in Woodbury?

NanamiRyu

Justine
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
Well, in that case, you clicked the correct thread. I took a trip up there with my best travel/shopping buddy, also known as sis. There were many, I repeat, many nice bags indeed, as reported from the other tPFers who visited there recently.

I was surprised to see two walls of the store that used be filled with RTW were all turned into displays for bags. My SA confirmed that they'll no longer be carrying RTW and would be stocking more bags. To be honest, it was a disappointing news to me since I've always thought of it as a special place to providing the opportunity to run into that special item you missed somehow. However, I know most of you would be excited of the news of more bags. I mean, this is a purse forum after all!

So what did us two girls get from the outlet that qualifies as one of the many benefits of living in NY?:graucho:

009-2.jpg

Are you guys ready for a reveal?:wlae:

whaaaaaaaaaaaa??? they will be carrying more bags but not so much rtw?? is that somehow an economy thing? interesting. can't wait to see what you bought!!!!

Since many of you seem to love the bright blue flap from my "rainbow of flaps," I'll start with something blue

First item : Hidden Chain bowler, in electric blue.

004-1.jpg

005-6.jpg

Not only it has plenty room for everyday items, there are also pockets on each ends.

006-1.jpg

As the name implies, the "chains" are hidden. The straps are made of chains wrapped in leather.

For those who never got to see a bag from this collection in this color, all I could tell you is it's simply awesome! I would say it's the closest thing to befitting the description of electric blue out of all Chanel bags I've seen in real life. My simple point and shoot does not capture the bright color too well, I'm afraid.

!!!!! Major Congrats NanamiRyu!!!!!! I saw the electric blue bowler when I was there too... the color is really breathtaking!!!!! Can't wait to see what other goodies you brought home...! :woohoo:

Wow--this bag is really pretty--congratulations! Hope there is more to be revealed!

Of course! Here goes second item~

011-3.jpg

012-3.jpg

Sometimes it pays to have feet the size of a canoe because they only had these in 42. LOL. I can't believe I bought "blue suede shoes" but they are pretty well made and of great price point.:amuse: