Are you Clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if anyone else has cleaning issues? I am always cleaning and I think it may be OCD. I mean I would rather be a clean freak.Well this is my first post so maybe I can find others who are as obsessive as me.Thanks for letting me share.Sorry I may have put this under the wrong category.

I feel your pain Mr. Clean. I'm constantly cleaning. When I'm nervous, I clean. When I'm upset, I clean. Darn it, I clean even when I'm happy :amazed: I guess the good thing about it is that I have a clean house :P

Give me a cup of coffee, no food and nothing to do and I'm in a cleaning frenzy! BF says I'm scary when this happens. If I feel I need to undertake a huge or particular project (like cleaning up the bunny cages and their area), the first thing I do is drink a cup of coffee and get started as soon as the caffeine kicks in.
At least BF helps out when I get started on something.:heart:
Kate

Well, I grew up with a mother who was severly OCD with cleaning. You couldn't even go to the bathroom during dinner because when you came back your plate would already be washed and put away. Needless to say, I went the other way. I don't obsess about cleaning at all. When I get to it I get to it.

On the surface, it looks clean. I'm neat and organized so that might give a "veneer of cleanliness."

Cleaning comes in spurts for me: before I leave for vacation, when I return from vacation and when guests are coming over. :amuse:

I'm into being clean, but for the life of me I can't be neat even if I tried. I'm a germophobe and everything needs to be clean and germ free, but I'm terrible at picking up the clutter around the house.

I am such a clean freak. I have a cleaning crew come 4 times a week, every other day. When I was looking for houses to live in, I couldn\'t believe the filth that some people lived in. I got so disgusted by their dirty basements and seeing crackers on the floor and beer cans all over the place. Its like they didn\'t take pride in where they lived. I finally decided to build my own house. this way I was the first to ever sit on the toilet even. On planes I wear a mask so I don\'t breath in the germs from people that sneeze and cough. I won\'t use a public restroom. ever. I won\'t shake hands or kiss people hello. they think I am being rude, but I don\'t know where they have been.

WOW...kelly...you really take a mask with you..no kissing? What about hugging?
My mother was a FANTATIC...we could barely sit on the furniture...lol...we would get up and she would be over fluffing the seat..crazy...I would say Im normal..my house is always tidy and clean..but you can sit on my furniture! I do help the housekeeper, and when she isnt here Im always tidying...I like a clean home...but I do not get manic about it...(its never messy enough to get manic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.