Are you Bold Enough?//Crazy Customization on my Balenciaga Day.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can't wait for the picsssss.... ^_^

2. It was so dirty :sad:
    Did you have to rub really hard with the wipes? I could hardly keep my sofa clean with those.

3. Please post pics, then post pics of it after the tassels come. The waiting is unbearable.:P

4. nice work!!

moving to Care & Maint :heart:

5. From THIS.....[​IMG] to ---> Here are the results from the 2nd dye <--- Look at HOW flawless the handle looks!!!! [​IMG]

6. Wow, really amazing. Can you go through the step by step AGAIN for the denser ones of us?. I would love to try and clean my handles with whatever method you used. Great job!! Congrats.

7. #112 Jul 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
    Wow!!!! Amazing! The bag looks so yummy! I can't wait to see it with the tassles on.

8. Wow, that looks amazing!! Great job. How does the leather feel now?

9. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

WOW! What an amazing job you have done on the bag. She looks totally resurrected from the dumps!

10. AWESOME work on this bag! You should get some kind of an award or something. I am so inspired by you.

11. Very AWESOME job!! I'm so impressed!!

12. How fantastic! I am seriously so impressed. You should send a pic to the person you bought it from...

13. :wtf: QUESTION: How did you get the stitching on the handle clean? It looks like it is as clean as new and yet the old pics shows it was grossly dirty.

14. WOW!! that is just amazing!!! good work...and congrats on your "new" day...heehee :smile:

15. Yes please answer this question??????? : How to clean the handles and with what product exactly??You are a genius and a brave soul.