Are you Bold Enough?//Crazy Customization on my Balenciaga Day.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh sweety, with the way you described it pre-project, I'm thinking anything you do to your bag will be an improvement of some sort! Hope she turns out well!

2. I can't wait to see the end result, too!

3. how recycle-friendly you are! one gal's "trash" is another lady's treasure...

4. Had the condition been better, you wouldn't have been inspired to take risks and get creative! Can't wait to see how it turns out, I'm sure it will be fabulous!

5. ooh interesting..i cant wait to see the pics!:popcorn:

6. *really curious*

cant wait to see the end result :smile:

7. How about just some "before" pics? I'm dying for any pics right now! :P

8. ^^ me too! lol, lol:popcorn:
    I admire someone that is creative and not afraid to come up with ideas to improve somethings value. Can't wait to see pictures of your masterpiece:heart:

9. This sounds really exciting, I cannot wait to see your pics!

10. me too!!!!!! HAPPY 4TH !!!!!

11. ^^ wow, i can't wait to see it!!! :wlae:

12. This is my first round of the restoration. The finished product is a work in progess, as we speak. This is what I have so far for all those eager Balenciagers! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Wow, great job!! Bold, indeed!! I can see amazing improvement, already!! Can't wait for your final pictures!! :tup:

14. You've done a great job! The finished project will be awesome, I bet! :yes:

15. #45 Jul 4, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
    Thanks, I cannot wait until it is finished. I am really going by the book to allow for the best dye results. As you can see, the bag was originally in really bad shape. Now the leather looks marshmellowy. =)