Are you asking for anything in particular for Valentine's Day?

Is Valentine's day a public holiday in America? It's not in England, just another ordinary day! I would like some Links of London gold sweetie earrings but will be happy with just a nice dinner

Nothing. I never ask for gifts.

Instead of giving the gf something, I think I'll sneak over to her house and tape boxes and boxes of those 'kiddie' valentines all over her car. :smile:

I hope she'll be mine!

I would just like a nice dinner and maybe a huge box of godiva truffles (even though I don't need them!) Of course if I were to get a mono petit noe I wouldn't complain ;)

Nothing. I never ask for gifts.

Instead of giving the gf something, I think I'll sneak over to her house and tape boxes and boxes of those 'kiddie' valentines all over her car. :smile:

I hope she'll be mine!
That's cute...she'll love it because you put thought into it!

I think I'm going to try to cook a nice meal, then after the kids are in bed, surprise him w/a bubble bath for two, candles and his wife in wife-mode and not a 'mama, housecleaner, md, etc.-mode'.:heart: oh...and I'm asking for nothing, but he takes care of me 24/7 so there's really no need to do so.

i cant ask for anything i do not want to stress my poor bf out hes already bought me too much stuff this year like 5 purses and a ton of jewlry and clothes and shoes. i told him just to get my flowers. i did get him some nice new dress slacks for work he needed em.