Are you an INK or a BLACK girl? Chime in!

Are you INK or BLACK?

• INK !!!

• BLACK !!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tough question! I think it depends at least partly on what you already have.

I just sold my Inky (I know, :crybaby:) because I got an Eggplant -- and as much as I love purple, I don't need two purple bags. And I just couldn't bring myself to sell Dreamy! So now I'm thinking I will get a black City to balance things out.

Ordinarily though, I love ink because it's black with an EDGE!

I use my ink city a lot for work as it looks so classic but there is something unique about the color that gives it something special, as Hippiechic so deftly put it, "ink is black with an edge".

The Black Classique (First) is the classic b-bag and is my absolute favourite above all others. I love ink as well but if I had to choose only one then it would be black , I adore mine :love:

I'm an Ink girl all the way, however I sold my Ink Purse and now have no inks except the Ink Shrug thats on its way to me from Barneys. I do have a Black City and a Black Day that I love. You can never go wrong with a black bag. hmmm, I guess I'm an Ink and black fan when it comes to my bags...so I am no help whatsoever on this thread!:confused1:

Never thought I'd say this, but I think black. Especially if it has the old pewter hardware, but in general I'd rather have a black bag with yummy leather than an ink. Although I wouldn't exactly turn either away if it was offered.....:graucho:

I like Ink and black but black is more useful, I use my black bbag all the time compared to my ink one. If you can find an ink first you like then I would suggest you go for it since they are harder to find than black.