Are you an Impulse buyer???

Kitty, I haven't introduced my OH to my Chloe's yet and yesterday we went to the Edinburgh Festival. Of course I had to pop into HN.

I went straight to the Chloe paddington bags and picked on up and said 'isn't this gorgeous?'

His reply was ' OH that's hideous'.

I felt quite small at this point....but hey, it's not him that's going to be carrying it, is it?

Kitty, I haven't introduced my OH to my Chloe's yet and yesterday we went to the Edinburgh Festival. Of course I had to pop into HN.

I went straight to the Chloe paddington bags and picked on up and said 'isn't this gorgeous?'

His reply was ' OH that's hideous'.

I felt quite small at this point....but hey, it's not him that's going to be carrying it, is it?

tireebabe ~

I would respond "It's a good thing your not a Girl"!!! :wtf:

I really couldn't argue with my DH about the snake though.

Kitty

Oh i do....last week we were at a department store and he tutted at a top i picked up so i challenged him to find me an outfit that i loved and looked good in. Well he did and he then bought it all for me, necklace and all!!!!:wlae:

Wow Excellent :woohoo:

Now show him pictures of women with the fabulous bags that you love so that he can see that they would just complete the outfit. :graucho:

It really is kind of nice when they take a positive interest in our dress and back it up with their wallet. :graucho:

Kitty

The state of my bank account determines how impulsive my purchases are... when i have spare money, i tend to buy on impulse, but usually styles i've been lusting after...

When i am broke, like now, i make slower moves and think twice before getting into even deeper debt!

In general, i tend to make up my mind overnight... things get clearer after obsessing about a particular bag for a whole restless night...

Some of the impulse purchases that i've regreted (and subsequently sold) were made after being overbid/having missed the end of an auction for a bag i really liked...

I am Pisces, btw...

:nuts: This sounds very familiar.... must be a Pisces thing:P!