Are you an Admirer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I have been on a Ban for quite sometime now, but have recently broken it a lot!

This is the Admirer in Glazed black. I am so in love with this bag. The leather is amazing. The strap is adjustable, super easy to get in and out of with the magnetic flap for an opening. It has a nice large zipper pocket in the back. Two side pockets to fit a cell phone or whatever you need quick access too, they also are magnetic closure.
    You can where it on the shoulder or crossbody. If I had to compare it to another bag, it may be similar to a full size Beloved. Although I have never seen a full size Beloved IRL. It can hold quite a bit though. But still not to big or bulky.

I took a bunch of pictures but I had to use my flash due to the incredibly bad lighting in my house right now, because it is dark and rainy here. But I think you will get a good idea. Here she is! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So highly recommend this bag to anyone who likes a somewhat classic messenger style bag. Even though it is considered a shoulder bag. I love it!

2. Really pretty! Any mod shots perhaps?

3. Cute bag, sfrechette!

4. OMG.. need mod shots pretty please! I was torn between this style and the everday satchel.. Would love to see how this looks worn.

Congrats!

5. Thanks ladies! Knas I will try to post some mods in a little bit. I have to make myself a little more presentable first. :amuse:

6. ^ Thanks! That helps a lot..

7. This bag seriously reminds me of the Linea Pelle Dakota. I had one and sold it this summer because it was too square in shape for me but it had the outside zips on the flaps, the side pockets with magnetic closures, the back zip pocket along with the crossbody adjustable strap. This one looks a little flatter. I now am missing that bag!

8. Very cute! Love the glazed leather, so durable!!

9. Love it..congrats, sfrechette!!

10. Great looking bag :tup:

11. How short can you make the strap?

12. Ooh, that is pretty. How do you like the glazed leather?

13. Gorgeous sfrechette!! I saw then today at Nordstrom Downtown Seattle in Glazed Black & Glazed Fine Wine. I loved how it fit, and the strap is super comfortable!

The glazed leathers seem very durable but NOT super still like the haze leathers...which for me is a big plus!!

14. Wow I love that it's a magnetic flap! Can't wait to see the mod shots. :smile: