Are you already gearing up for the next PCE?

SilverSea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I know it's sad I have all my new stuff from this PCE and im already looking forward to the next one.

I have already started a new list of items I want. :graucho:
Anyone else already getting antsy for the next one?

Yeah, I hear ya. I always have a mental list of things I'd like to get. I usually don't start my actual wish list on Coach's website, though, until a couple weeks before the PCE. I know myself too well -- I have no patience and there's no way that I could wait another three months if I found something tomorrow that I couldn't live without.

:yahoo: I just made my first Coach purchase-- $300 worth of Signature Stripe Demi in black with all the accessories-- and I'm PRAYING for a PCE invite. I went to the store twice in one day. I'm hoping I qualify.

If you're looking for an AH-DORABLE bag from their new '07 line you should check out the one I bought this weekend-- see below. I'm going back this weekend to get it in brown, too. LOVE it.

Attachments

• purse.jpg
    purse.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 35
  • coinpurse.jpg
    coinpurse.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 32
  • scarf.jpg
    scarf.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 27
  • heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 26
  • scharm.jpg
    scharm.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 34
When is the other one, in June? I need to make sure that I get a PCE card. Any pointers???

buy a lot in the store (full price boutique not the outlet)...if you need to call in an order, do it through the store and not the 1-88#....

i still have no idea what my next purchase is going to be. :shrugs: well it will be after june because thats after graduation and who knows what ill be getting for that!

i want a hippie bag or mandy if they're still around. some scarves and accessories would also be nice . . . oh and i heard the legacy coin purse wristlet will be back in stock by June so definitely one of those!

*already getting excited* :shame:

I haven't made a list because I told myself I would slow down after this PCE. I'm just hoping I actually get an invite this time and don't have to ask for one.
If it's still around, I'd like to get the oxford legacy tote.