***Are You a V.I.P?***

My family gets invites to all major designer's shows but I am never quite sure if we are VIPs or not. LOL. I mean, we get discounts at some store and gifts such as Chanel and Louis Vuitton and Bogetta Veneta but we are not entitled to the discounts at some stores, such as Chanel...But why invite us when we clearly have not shopped alot...? I am quite confused with it but oh well, we don't shop like rich people who buy the whole collection you know.

I don't know exactly how to become a VIP. I only know for Prada, you have to shop around 35000USD per year and for Bongetta Veneta, its around 24000USD per year which isn't alot consider some pricetags of their bags.

Some boutiques such as Lacroix and Gautier give me 10% off because of my credit card, so yeah.

Keepall_boy said:
Just because some sales associate knows your name does not mean you are a vip at a store. That is just them being polite. It's hard not to forget some peoples names because of other factors outside of supposed purchasing habits.

I am a vip at Holt Renfrew, Neiman Marcus a department store in Hong Kong and many boutiques. In Hong Kong, most of those places I am entitled to 10% off regardless on anything (this includes most designer collections). The sales associates will frequently call me with new items they feel I may be interested in, or when other items that I did not purchase go on discount.

chill, hun. this isn't a competition. she wasn't claiming VIP, she was just saying that they know her name, and that's as far as it gets.

since i shop mostly online, i'm not a VIP anywhere, although barney's co-op calls me when new stuff comes in or new stuff goes on sale.

Keepall_boy said:
Just because some sales associate knows your name does not mean you are a vip at a store. That is just them being polite. It's hard not to forget some peoples names because of other factors outside of supposed purchasing habits.

I am a vip at Holt Renfrew, Neiman Marcus a department store in Hong Kong and many boutiques. In Hong Kong, most of those places I am entitled to 10% off regardless on anything (this includes most designer collections). The sales associates will frequently call me with new items they feel I may be interested in, or when other items that I did not purchase go on discount.

wow! you seem to be on some bashing spree with me..either you know me, have nothing better to do with your time or both.

i never implied i was vip.