***Are You a V.I.P?***

purselova34 said:
Cherry Blossom. They were pink flowers with smiley faces. They came in pink/pink, brown/pink, and creme/red(flowers, the other 2 were pink flowers). It was just :love:.

Ahhh... ok that makes sense now. :lol: My aunt got the same one too awhile ago and I'm just waiting for her to pass it on to me in the future (like that'll ever happen! lol). I'm crossing my fingers that she won't have kids anytime soon. :P

Irissy said:
Ahhh... ok that makes sense now. :lol: My aunt got the same one too awhile ago and I'm just waiting for her to pass it on to me in the future (like that'll ever happen! lol). I'm crossing my fingers that she won't have kids anytime soon. :P

Maybe you should drop "hints" that you've been admiring it. ;) hehe I hope you get it. :amuse: Cherry blossoms anything is :love:!!!!

hehe, i'm not a VIP at any high end fashion stores... but im a VIP at my favourite clothing store... they finally started giving out VIP cards etc... so now everytime i spend like $1000 i get like a $50 voucher for my next purchase... i guess it doesn't take that long to get to $1000 - maybe like 1-2 visits! hehehehehe!!!!

i love shopping!!!

I'm a SaksFirst member, does that count? The best part of SaksFirst for me has been getting a $1000 giftcard because I had a '05 Mercedes
(bought before even being a member).

Jeanna said:
I'm a SaksFirst member, does that count? The best part of SaksFirst for me has been getting a $1000 giftcard because I had a '05 Mercedes
(bought before even being a member).

Cool!

Can you be VIP if you buy your LV from elux or is it boutique only?

edsbgrl said:
Cool!

Can you be VIP if you buy your LV from elux or is it boutique only?

I don't think so...
VIP is a clientale thing. I don't think at elux they keep your name
and do something special like discount or invitation ,most of the thing you will get from elux only a postcard send out to introduce new merch.

Well, I pay with a check at NMs. Hopeless, I am. I agree with the poster who said, basically, the SA decides who's a VIP. My Keihls SA just loads up the bag with samples every time I come in for ...a hair gel or something. It's silly and fun to watch her ripping around cosmetics grabbing every sample of everything and stuffing it into the bag. She usually gets the 'tester girl' to help.

She's really high energy and speaks with such a thick Russian accent nobody says no to that lady!

I LOVE her! I'm her VIP. ;)

Boy you guys are amazing! I have learned so much here in such a short time. It never occurred to me to cultivate a relationship with a retailer of this calibre before. I mean, I am a vip at the gift shop where I buy myself Tracy Porter and other shiny things, and the perfume stores here in The Hague are famous for jam packing your purchase bag with goodies (perfume samples to makeup mirrors & bathrobes!), but it makes sense to build up a loyalty in this respect too. I never thought I could still be a virgin after two kids!:lol:

AccessoryObsessory said:
Boy you guys are amazing! I have learned so much here in such a short time. It never occurred to me to cultivate a relationship with a retailer of this calibre before. I mean, I am a vip at the gift shop where I buy myself Tracy Porter and other shiny things, and the perfume stores here in The Hague are famous for jam packing your purchase bag with goodies (perfume samples to makeup mirrors & bathrobes!), but it makes sense to build up a loyalty in this respect too. I never thought I could still be a virgin after two kids!:lol:
Hey, I'm in the Hague too! Greetings!! Oooooo, I love the way they put all those samples in!

Back on to the topic, the only place I'm a VIP and get a discount is at the local wine shop. That's just sad.

I used to shop a lot at Burberry. The SA would send me gifts (chocolates, Burberry leather products, etc.) and even once tracked down a set of the pins featured in the ad campaign because I mentioned that I wanted them. (Those were promotional items given only to celebrities.) She would also hold items aside for me, and give me shipping discounts. Once a season she would send me a binder of the entire collection. I don't necessarily think I was a VIP, but just someone with a good relationship with the SA.

You get preferential treatment if the SA likes you. I rarely shop at LV but one saleswoman was very sweet and put me on the top of the list for the chain metal LV monogram purse (from fall 2002?) because she thought I was sweet. She even called me while I was on vacation because she hadn't seen me in the store in a couple months.