Are you a user or a collector?

1. There was a thread like this in another sub-forum so I thought why not ask the same question here: Do you use your bags soon after you purchase them? Do you sell them when you get bored? Do you buy them just to sit on the shelf in your closet?

I am def. a user! 99% of the time I end up walking out of the store using the bag I just bought!!!:lol: But I do find that I somewhat tend to collect as well (so far the only bag I got rid of is my mono speedy 30 because I didn't like the sag:shocked:) and I do like to buy limited pieces as well.:smile:

How about you? Are you a user or are you are a collector?

2. I saw the other thread too... good idea! Well I'm mostly a user. Two LVs I haven't used yet: the CB pochette acc. - I want to keep it as beautiful as it is :love: but I guess that is silly? It's made to be used :shame:The other one is my new blue mini pleaty :love:. I have had it for a week and it has been raining and cold all the time :rant:. But I will definitely use it soon I hope!:yes:

3. I think I may be a bit of both. I rotate a lot my bags but I have a tendency to try to keep the more expensive ones in very good condition and take care of them. I have other bags to "kick" around and use more often but i like to break out the nicer, designer ones only on occasion and place them in their sleepers and boxes when I don't use them.

4. I guess a 'user' as I only have one LV piece and can only imagine ever wanting maybe a wallet to go w/ it.
    I personally could never tie up money in handbags I rarely use, so I may never really be a 'collector'.

5. I'm mostly a user. I'll buy a bag and wear it then it'll be retired when my next purchase comes along. I do have some key "pieces" that I use every day but mostly, it's a new replaces old thing.

I'll keep most of them because I have no other choice (little resale value). That's why I abandonned temporarily my quest for a Cerise pochette. I wouldn't want to use it to bits.

6. I'm a colllective USER! LOL!! I collect them to use them!:P I switch out using my bags depending on my mood and which bag I feel like using. Sometimes I'll use one particular bag for a month or more, a wk...or just a day or 2. Until I get bored using one, then I'll switch to use another. :amuse:

I have never sold any of my bags nor will I ever. I enjoy knowing my lil collection is growing and growing. I have never bought any of my bags from anyone/eBay, etc. Only from the LV store. I just like to know I'm the only one that's used it. Is that weird?!? :rolleyes: Maybe that's just me..anyone else?:blink: LOL!

7. I don't mind lovingly used bags at all. What I hate and avoid of course are dirty bags and bags with a bad odor... otherwise, no problem! I also prefer bags with a honey patina, the light vachetta doesn't do it for me ;) I also prefer to save a few $$$.

8. i'm somewhere in between. there are some bags i use more than others, but in general i don't want them to get too dirty or patina too fast, so i rotate ALL my bags so that my LVs aren't always used too much

9. Definitely a user. I feel guilt when I have nice stuff I don't use.

10. although i'd consider myself a collector, im a user too. some more than others though. depends on my mood, the weather and what im wearing :P and i buy to keep. i don't think i'll ever sell any of them.

11. I use all of my bags and then sell them or give them away when I get bored with them.

12. User/collector.....never a seller!

13. I'm a bit of both.

14. I think I'm a user too. I only have 3 bags so I do use them all. I would love to be a collector too though!! Maybe someday!!

15. I'm mostly a user, though with LV I am becoming a bit of a collector. I do try to choose pieces that I know I can get a lot of use out of :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice