Are you a shoelady or a handbaglady?

?

Are you a shoelady, handbaglady, or both?

1. I'm a handbaglady, but not much of a shoelady

2. I'm both, but more of a handbaglady

3. I'm totally BOTH!

4. I'm both, but more of a shoelady

5. I'm a shoelady, but not much of a handbaglady

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've only recently admitted to myself that I have a love and appreciation of handbags... admission is the first step, right? :yes: Then I realized that I love accessories in general - handbags, jewelry, shoes, scarves, hats, etc.

I've also observed that most ladies are into either handbags or shoes or both. I thought I'd start this poll to see where tPF ladies fall (esp since there's a seperate subforum for shoes - I haven't ventured in there yet!). I'm not asking about dollar amount spent on handbags or shoes, but more about how much you think, research, get excited - basically OBSESS - over an item.

So... are you a shoelady or a handbaglady - or both?

2. 100% handbag lady!

3. Im deff a handbag lady!!!

4. The problem is, you get one, then immediately start thinking of the ideal other to match your new acquisition, and this occurs even though I am rigorous about the don't-buy-it-unless-it-goes-with-several-things-I-already-have rule. :confused1:

5. Both for me!

6. Both!:s

7. Both, but lately I've been more into shoes!

8. I love both but I'm more of a spendthrift when it comes to handbags.

9. Handbag and shoe lady. When I get a bag I want the matching shoes to go with it.

10. used to be a shoe addict.....now i'm a certified bag addict

11. I'm both, but more of a handbagandjewellerylady

I love my Chloe, Jimmy Choo and D&G boots and shoes, but I love, even more, mixing glam with casual and handbags and jewellery can be enjoyed even when I'm wearing my comfy LFA ugg boots! :biggrin:

12. I do love both but tend to linger and drool over handbags a lot more and my cc shows it!

13. I'm both, but more of a handbaglady !!

14. Shoes came first. Handbags are nicer because you don't have to worry about killing your feet.

I think most of my shoe purchases now are Dansko.

15. Used to be a die hard shoe addict, but since joining tPF, I'm more in to handbags. Partly also because where I live (Gothenburg, Sweden) it's mostly cold & rainy or even snow, so shoes get totally ruined.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice