Are you a shoe snob?

PWD

May 12, 2014
Rochester, New York
So I guess I am an admitted shoe snob. I don't really, or wouldn't ever really buy used shoes.. at all.

Something grosses me out about it, until I saw these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191224394758?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

What do you all think? Would you wear/buy used Chanel shoes?

I've actually seen these on, and they are so dainty and delicate and I really need this color for a dress I plan to wear next month.

What are your thoughts? Have you purchased used Chanel shoes before? Would you? Why or why not?

Vaninnocent

May 30, 2012
Chicago, IL
Those are cute but from the box it looks like they're ten years old... (04 Cruise)... I sort of think they're a little too $$ for the age... But, to answer your question: used shoes don't really bug me!

Une_passante

Sep 22, 2013
These shoes are so pretty! I understand why you are tempted.
But to answer your question, no I wouldn't do it. It would bother me.
Good luck in your quest for good shoes.

Peckita

Mar 20, 2013
Sydney
I have very sensitive nose..I can smell anything from far. Used shoes..hmm it would definitely bug me..

bugsy2085

Jan 22, 2014
I have bought used before but it was at a consignment store and they looked like that had been worm once... I did take them home and do my best to sanitize them!!! Online makes me nervous!

MyLuxuryDiary

Aug 28, 2013
I am very sensitive to smells too ^^ so yes used shoes would bug me...used anything bugs me I wish it didn't...would have saved myself a ton of money :lol:

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
That's a pretty steep starting price for used shoes, Chanel or not. I sold two pairs of new in the box Chanel shoes (one ballet, one slide on heel) for about $200. I just can't see paying top dollar for used shoes. They always say only used once, but who knows how many times they were used, plus they are a decade old. Things start to break down over time if not cared for properly, and you have no idea how these were cared for.