Are You a Potty Mouth?

Echoes

O.G.
Aug 8, 2008
Obviously when you're in certain places like work and some social settings you have to watch yourself, but when you're in a casual setting among friends do you let the naughty words fly? :cool::blah:

If not, do your friends?

I try to watch it, but sometimes I get carried away. :angel::sunnies

actually it's because of my job that I became such a potty mouth. Swearing at my job is almost a prerequisite :amuse:
THIS! My old job has turned me into quite the potty mouth that its rather unnerving when I hear ppl in my new job go "oooohh Fiddle Sticks" I nearly fell out my chair...

Most definitely guilty in an adult social setting. Sometimes even @ work if I'm really heated over something. Usually just mumbles though. Not a lot. But enough for my own liking. But never around my children. They repeat EVERYTHING!

More recently I've realized that I really don't have much of a potty mouth at all, which I find to be a good thing.

I said sh*t the other day and my one friend that I go to school with said that's the first time she's ever heard me swear and we've been in school for 4 months already.

The only time I really swear is usually when I'm driving and there are insane drivers on the road. :P But then that's only like a couple of words.