Are you a pants girl or a skirt/dress girl?

Total jeans and sweaters girl - I'm all about the comfort! I sometimes even wear my nice jeans for teaching.

Though I've been getting into the skirt and boots combo recently, especially since this season's boots are so cute...

Jeans and pants almost everyday. I have never gotten over being terrorized and teased about my chicken legs. I have no calf muscles, just 2 sticks and knobby knees which I hate even more. Jeans cover up and flatter them so much better. I RARELY where skirts shorter than floor length. Only at the beach will I go a little shorter.

Jeans and pants almost everyday. I have never gotten over being terrorized and teased about my chicken legs. I have no calf muscles, just 2 sticks and knobby knees which I hate even more. Jeans cover up and flatter them so much better. I RARELY where skirts shorter than floor length. Only at the beach will I go a little shorter.
Hah, I know what you mean. I have "chicken legs" too.

I have a little bit of calf muscle, but they're still thin; knobby knees and a gap between my thighs.

Everybody tells me, "Oh you're so lucky to have skinny legs" NO. I don't want obese legs, but I just want average legs that look good in skirts.