Are you a pants girl or a skirt/dress girl?

I am both depending on how I am feeling and if I have a pair of hose without runs handy. During the summer, I wear skirts almost every day because we do not have to wear pantyhose!

Pants all the way, I guess I'm affraid of slipping the paparazzi a view of my goods in a skirt, haha. LOL... I feel kinda weird in skirts too, unless it's a fancy dinner, then I will wear a dress.

Skirts/dresses. I don't own many pairs of pants, not even jeans (currently only two pairs).

I guess I'm ultra feminine. I prefer mini skirts (even in winter) or knee length skirts. I really cannot wear a maxi skirt.

As for pants, I would wear them more often if I found ones that fit well. Only Gucci, GAP and Chloe have the potential (very shocked about the GAP) but most of their styles are not cut for my body either.

This is tough...I love both. A nice pair of slacks and shirt is that corporate office sexy!! Skirts and dresses, I love feeling like a lady. Jeans, there is no greater love than jeans that fit your body perfectly. I can't pick. The bottom line is if you feel 100% confident in it then whatever it is go for it. I pick pants AND skirts/dresses. Sorry...I guess I didn't really answer the question did I.

I love dresses!

I didn't realise I am a true-blue skirts girl until one day I wore pants and EVERYONE commented that they've never seen me in pants! It was a moment of self-realisation.

Pants are just more convenient and I'm so lazy about dressing nice! I mostly wear pants/jeans and save skirts for special occasions. But if it weren't so cold right now, I'd probably want to do the knee-length skirt/tights/boots look more often. Lately I've been feeling self-conscious about my thickening legs (aging, ugh) so the boots with skirt trend is VERY welcome to me!

Pants for me, unless the dresses are long, if they're medium then stockings (never bare legged) and if they're super short I like to wear them with pants (jeans or black dress pants) - I even once wore a really pretty short velvet dress with beading by Jones New York with a pair of black dress pants and a small shawl, it gave it that modern indian shalwar kameez look which I just LOVE : )

When it comes to skirts mine are mostly long, so one could say I'm a pants/skirt girl but rarely a dress girl : )