Are you a pants girl or a skirt/dress girl?

im more of a pants/carpi pants girl... i think its coz for work i can get away with wearing converse chucks or DC skate shoes... I have the odd dress and skirt in my wardrobe but hardly wear them due to my Jonah Lomulegs... Jonah Lomu = AWESOME rugby player for New Zealand... I always joke about him wanting his legs back when he gets fit enough for an international game :roflmfao: I'm trying my hardest to wear skirts for this coming summer!!! :graucho:

Since I'm in college its usually jeans/sweatpants for me, unless I wear a denim mini which i usually dont because classrooms are always freezing.

I love dresses and skirts but i usually never have anywhere special to go, and people here on campus make fun of those girls that get dressed up for class.

I recently got really into wearing dresses.. it's so feminine and comfortable too! I love spring and summertime. Sometimes I wish I lived somewhere like California or the Bahamas so I could wear them all the time :smile:

Pants are more practical for cold weather though, and now I wear those much more often.

Definitely a pants girl. I love the way my body looks in a nice pair of slacks, or a great pair of jeans. I have very muscular, large calves, and it makes me look weird when I wear a skirt. Like I'm not balanced.

i became a skirt/dress girl about two years ago when i blew out my knee at the beginning of the school year. i always wore pants, but my brace was so bulky that they were no longer an option, and i hated how shorts looked on me. i had to wear the brace for months, so i started wearing skirts, and my body just got used to how it felt. pants still feel incredibly uncomfortable to me!

I am a pants girl. But I just bought a dress a few weeks ago for a wedding I went to last weekend. It's the first dress I bought in seven years and I actually quite like it! I love dresses and skirts but they aren't really appropriate for work. Work kind of dictates what I wear in general... blasted work! :hysteric: