Are you a pants girl or a skirt/dress girl?

I like skirts and dresses much better for summer (I pretty much quit wearing pants and jeans by June) but then I love jeans and pants for winter (I only wear skirts and dresses about a dozen times during the entire fall and winter season:smile:

Pants. I like to wear skirts, but I don't wear them as often as I used to.

Pants definitely!!! My husband ruined skirts for me, by telling me that I had chicken legs many years ago....but whenever I do wear a skirt, I get compliments on my legs :shrugs: :shrugs: , maybe the DH just didn't like all those minis!!!

:lol: I have chicken legs too. But I get compliments on my legs too.. I think it's because my legs are long. I always get comments about my height too. But I'm not that tall. I'm one of the shorter ones in my family. I'm only 5'8", but I guess it's because I'm Asian, and it's rare to see one at my height.

PANTS. I wore a skirt all thru highschool (Catholic school Tartan) and it put me off skirts for life. It has to be an UBER special occasion for me to put on a skirt. DH would love it if I wore them more... but I think I also have a bit of an inner tom-boy.

I live in skirts (Catholic School girl in the house LOL), yeah I love skirts,pants feel wierd on me ( I dislike tight fitting clothing). The only thing that I dislike about wearing skirts,is that because people stare at my legs.. I have been called "Hot Legs" people compliment me on my legs...