Are you a pants girl or a skirt/dress girl?

ashlend

Sep 9, 2006
Or do you like both equally? :wlae:

I personally love wearing both, but I probably lean slightly toward pants. I especially go for pants on lazier days, or days when I know I'll be running around a lot. But I wear skirts at least twice a week to work, and a dress at least once a week. I wear even more dresses in the summer - I'm addicted to cute, casual summer dresses. :yes:

Ash

Pants definitely!!! My husband ruined skirts for me, by telling me that I had chicken legs many years ago....but whenever I do wear a skirt, I get compliments on my legs :shrugs: :shrugs: , maybe the DH just didn't like all those minis!!!

I used to be a big jeans person. I could dress up some jeans. But now I'm a really big dress fanatic. I didn't know that I looked so good in them until now.

Maybe it's because I don't wear sneakers as much as I used to.

I wish I wore dresses and skirts more often... but I'm a pants girl. I rarely wear skirts except in the summer... I've been thinking of changing that though, lately been drawn to lots of dresses but I haven't been buying them yet. Maybe one day I'll act on this and actually change to a dress/skirts girl!