Are you a one-bag woman?

sigh, if only I could be a one purse woman but there are just too many cute purses out there for me to just stick with one. I too am a bag whore and I'm proud of it LOL

I change maybe every 1-3 days. All my bags get used at some point, the designer ones and the regular ones. It depends on weather, outfit and where I am going to determine what one I use. I've always done this even before tPF

I'm kind of inbetween. I mean, I'll carry 1 bag for days (or in some cases months) on end, but I own quite a few and rotate them. If the weather is poor, I'll change bags if I don't want to get a really nice one messed up. I am not a 1 bag woman in the traditional sense but I don't change daily either.

I've never been a one-bag woman though there was a certain period in my life (about 5 years) when I carried only a backpack everywhere I went! This was when I started working out again in my adult life and found it was easiest way to stash everything I needed.

I'm a one-bag woman at heart with to many bags and I really have difficultes to wear and use all my bags. I still have some new and unused bags in my closet which I haven't had the time or occasion to use. I have to force myself to change bags especially after I got my BE and sasha duffle which are my most beloved bags. I seriously consider to downsize my collection to just 3-4 bags but than I see another bag I love and all my good intention are out the window...:shrugs:
I really have no idea how I can get myself to use all my beloved bags.

I am definitely a "rotater" it all depends on what outfit I am wearing or what the weather is like. Living on the East Coast can really limit what purses you use during the winter. Is it just me or does anyone else have a hard time matching your designer handbags to your huge, down NORTHFACE jacket!! Hahaha. I can't wait for SPRING so I can bring some of my favorites out again... (some background info: I grew up in Malibu, CA and then moved to Maui (Hawaii) now I live in in PHILADELPHIA, PA due to my job-- so you can imagine how hard it is for me to get used to the cold/ huge jacket thing).

I'm more of a seasonal rotater if that makes sense! The only exception is my work bag, which has been exclusively a Mulberry Oak Bayswater for the last six months.

I have a couple of bags that I only use in summer - including a mint green Luella giselle and a tan hobo from Russell and Bromley. I tend to get one out and use it for a few weeks and then switch.

I'm certainly not the type of girl who will switch handbags for each outfit. I just can't be bothered and I carry far too many gadgets to make swapping handbags practical :shame:

I always BUY new bags, but end up using the same one for weeks/months at a time. I love huge bags so I'm always throwing massive amounts of stuff in there, and it's just too much effort to pull everything out and re-inventory a new bag.

mmm...I'm a one bag a day woman :lol:. I rotate per outfit.

I used to carry the same bag everyday - when I really fell in love with one (when I got my speedy it was all I carried for a while, same with my balenciaga - but those were exceptionally big purchases for me - those 2 bags touch me :love:), but after the initial novelty wore off I'd begin interchanging. I get a new bag about once a year now - and I just add it to my rotation :flowers: