Are you a "logo whore"?

It depends... I absolutely don't like huge brand names on clothes. But I like them on bags :P Hey, I'm an LV-lover :sweatdrop: All of my LV's (except 2) have logos all over... so I guess I'm an "logo on bags whore" :graucho:

Lol..for me, it depends on the bag. I love my monogram pieces but I love my Vernis and Miroir pieces even more. With those, you tend to notice the color/style THEN the logo, not vice versa. And I do love my Mandarin Epi Jasmin...but I have no qualms carrying the murakami lines or the Graffiti as long as I'm not wearing anything else with a logo on it. I don't like having more than one visible logo at a time (i.e. LV mono bag, Coach/Gucci/Chanel shoes etc.).

I agree:yes:

I own both logo (LV monogram and Chanel) bags and more subtle ones (LV Epi and LV Vernis). While I love them all, I admit I sometimes feel conspicuous when I wear a logo bag. I prefer my subtle bags like my Epi or Vernis- with Epi, you only know that it's an LV bag if you are familiar with them, and I agree with others that with Vernis you notice the color first, and then the subtle logo. I also wear Chanel "CC" sunglasses, and a Burberry scarf when it's cold, do you think that is logo overkill? I never wear logo clothing, overall I dress pretty simply and conseratively.

I admit that I can sometimes be a bit of a label whore, I also have the Ralph Lauren Polo with the oversized logo and a YSL shirt with the GIANT logo on the front, but I'm gradually moving into more subtle looks. I want more positive attention from how I'm dressing as opposed to the logos I'm wearing. This is exactly the reason why I'm getting so much use out of my Utah Wichita!!! Even the SA's at South Coast oooh and ahhh over it!!! :smile:

No, I don't like obvious logos, - I like Damier and Epi because of the fact it is not so in your face. But then again, I don't want a bag which is completely unrecognisable as an LV, - hmmm..... maybe I'm a little bit whor-ish?

It just depends on the bag. I am not anti-logos like some people are, but I think it's silly to buy a bag *only* because it has a logo on it. I buy what I like. A few bags have logos, more do not.

Lol..for me, it depends on the bag. I love my monogram pieces but I love my Vernis and Miroir pieces even more. With those, you tend to notice the color/style THEN the logo, not vice versa. And I do love my Mandarin Epi Jasmin...but I have no qualms carrying the murakami lines or the Graffiti as long as I'm not wearing anything else with a logo on it. I don't like having more than one visible logo at a time (i.e. LV mono bag, Coach/Gucci/Chanel shoes etc.).

Well said, ITA....but I don't mind mixing designers, especially if it is subtle.

Personally I like clothes that scream quality not what they are, like a fine cashmere sweater if you know what I mean. My boyf used to like RL shirts but refuses to wear them now as he hates the horse, he says he likes clothes that look expensive because they are like Brioni, I must say my LV bags are the exception, they are blatently what they are but I think if you dress nicely they look nice if you know what I mean? Out of all my bags, my LV bags are the only ones people have ever commented on!

100% a label whore :smile: I also buy what I like. For instance I like the leather non logo Coach bags more then the logo bags because they have great designs, but for LV I don't really like their all Leather bags or non logo bags. But given a logo vs a non logo most of the time I go for a logo!

lol yes, I'm an "out-in-your-face" logo whore! I love MC!!!! Vernis is my second favorite, and mono is.....well it's just "blah" for me lol and I have 0 attraction for damier and epi (except azur and the mandarin epi lol). However, for chanel....hmmm...not so much cuz I really hate with PASSION lol their ligne cambon line. I just don't like how the big CCs are placed on the bags. Instead, I like their reissue flap bags - very classy!
As for my clothes, I don't really care about brands. I just need a good pair of designer jeans and the top can be 20$ lol! I think it's important to invest in a good pair of jeans cuz they lift your bum lol!

Well, the title is definitely eye catching, but I was asked that by one my best-friends.

We were having a debate at Piola's Restaurant in the Village and she and I talked about having luxury brands. She said that I differed from her in that I don't like things that have the company logo very prominently stated on the merchandise. I told her it made me feel like a walking advert.

She, on the other hand, loves wearing merchandise that just YELLS the company logo.

So....what about you? Are you ambivalent to such large logos, do you prefer subtle logos like on the Utah or Epi line, or out-in-your-face logos like the Monogram Canvas, Murakami, and Damier Géant lines?

Give examples if you can! :yes:

I'm gonna have to go with "label whore" on this one! I am getting older and my taste is starting to change somewhat.