Are you a little bit Curieuse?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    Introducing my new beauty....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Compact Curieuse wallet in Earth!

2. More pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. #3 Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    Now, for the backstory:

I wanted a compact LV wallet to go with my new mono Neverfull MM. Looking at options, I remembered TooManyWantMore's empreinte Zippy wallet reveal. She showed how perfectly the Earth Zippy coordinated with mono and DE canvas (this post right here). Well, since I eventually plan to add a DE bag to my collection, I loved the idea of one wallet that would work with both patterns (and match its Earth Empreinte big sisters, of course).

Because I wanted something mid-sized, I focused on the compact wallets on LV.com. After checking out photos of Compact Curieuse on LV.com and other websites, I knew she was the one for me! I'd considered canvas wallets, but hadn't felt as absolutely certain about them as I did about Compact Curieuse. I placed my order the next day. (I did have to sleep on it, just to be sure. I was still in love the next day!)

What I love about my wallet:
    Empreinte leather. OMG. Gorgeous, soft, smells DIVINE. LOVE.
    Earth is a near-match for monogram's dark brown. It may not look that way in my photos, but they are veryclose IRL.
    Empreinte on the coin section inside the wallet.
    Coin section is large enough to accommodate cards. I plan to use my coin section for cards and keep coins in a separate coin purse.
    Perfect size. Not too small and not too large.

The only slight downside: Only four card slots. The card panel seems large enough to accommodate a fifth slot, perhaps. It might stress the leather too much to have a fifth slot on that panel.
    On the other hand, the wallet has two larger pockets: one under the flap and one behind the card-slot panel. These pockets can accommodate multiple cards. Plus, since I'm repurposing my coin section for cards, I'll have more than sufficient capacity for cards. My frequent shopper cards are stored in a separate pouch anyway.

Thanks for letting me share!

4. Congrats!! Your wallet is gorgeous and I agreed it matched the monogram brown really well :smile:

5. Gorgeous! I love your detailed explanation-- I go through the same thing when making LV choices as well :smile:

6. +1

7. Even more pics! Showing card capacity...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Thank you!
    mmchav - this is the short version of the process leading up to this decision :graucho:
    But once it was made, it was MADE! :heart:

9. It's beautiful! Love the way the imprinted Monogram is on the coin section too, such a cute detail. :amuse: Congrats on your lovely new addition! I'm really loving the Empreinte with canvas, it's a beautiful combination.

10. Wow that's gorgeous. Thanks for all the pics and the review. Enjoy!!

11. How lovely!

12. Very pretty!

13. It's adorable!

14. Great wallet, after your explanation it's on my list..when I'm unbanned that is!!

15. lovely wallet, congrats.