Are you a collector or a user?

Recreational collector :greengrin:

I use all my bags, and I carry a Balenciaga every single day - so definitely a user. Still, doesn't the mere fact of having multiples make one a collector?

I like this.

This is the beauty of all our bal habits. Yes, we collect. But we use the sh*t out of them too!

I really don't know....As Beaux said, it depends on the period. In summer I tend to prefer smaller bags, so I always use my firsts/smaller b.bags.
In winter mostly cities, and rarely use the first. Lately I've bought a Work and have used it almost every day, forgetting about the city! Then in Spring I have this strange impulse to buy Days...I don't know. Anyway when I don't use some bags, I like to have a look at them, to see if they're fine ;)
It's insane...but I do that!
After all...I would say I'm a user, who would LOVE to be a collector!

I used to be a bag horder, but I'm slowly trying to break out of that habit.

As a kid, my cousin would leave all her Barbie dolls encased in the plastic box on the shelf; they just sat there and collected dust while I played with my Barbies. I always thought she was wacky for collecting and not using. I've become her with bags! But recently I realized there's no point in buying but not using my bags?

Lately (in the past month), I've been using many of my bags in rotation (including the Bals).

I'm a user. I like to collect designer purses but instead of having one designer that I really like and just collect all the possible items from that particular designer, I would just buy one from each designer and give myself a variety of choices when i'm choosing a bag to go out. I use my bags a lot. It's like an everyday thing for me. I do put them in dustbags after each use but I don't lock them up in the closet and only see them in the sunlight once in a while.

I'm definitely a user. I switch them out depending on what size I need, or just to change up the color. I tend to carry a Bal every day, and am feeling guilty about all of the other bags in my closet, so I am getting rid of them. I feel like an "over-consumer" if I just buy and don't use.

:love:I am both...I switch them often and love them so that I don't actually carry them all but I do look at them each day just about. I just don't ever see a day that I won't be like a big kid in a candy store when I look at them.

i'm a user and rotate frequently. but somehow i ended up w/ a sizable collection of bbags (for me, anything more than 5 of the same brand counts as "sizeable") so i guess i'm kind of a collector too...