Are you a collector or a user?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love balenciagas and have bought many in the past but also sold them too. Do you tend to use these bags as everyday or collect them, locked in the closet:biggrin: . I am definetely a collector. I will use them for few days then put them in their dust bag. Since, I have a toddler.. I am always afraid something might happen to them.
    What do you do?

2. I use my ink City almost all the time. Sometimes I switch out, depending on my outfit, but the City is currently my "go to" bag.

I think I asked you this before, but what is the puppy in your avatar?

3. I am a user! I love all of my bags, but I figure if I'm gunna put down a paycheck to pay for something I want to get good use out of it! But at the same time, I do have a few rare limited edition bags. I still use those, however, I feel as though they are collectors editions & will love them even more! And, of course, if something were to happen, I could hopefully take advantage of this fact & make some money.

4. i definitely use mine.

5. The puppy is a pekingese mix.

6. Sooo cute :love:

7. i'm totally a user - not that i can carry all my b-bags around with me at the same time... but i just like to change colours once in awhile... :smile:

8. Both! I use most of my bags, but I have a few that are just "to have" - or they get used very rarely. I like to look at them, though, so I keep them where I can see them - but out of the way of the kitties...

9. I only used my bordeaux First 3X since I bought it this Feb so I guess I'm more of a "collector." I enjoy taking them out and smell them. :lol:

10. It depends on which bag. I'll use my eggplant bags on occassion. I haven't used my calcaire much though. But I am dying to use my new dolma day and indigo first but SO has no clue that I have them so right now they are forced collector's items. :shame: :lol:

11. Balenciaga’s are the first bags where I’m actually considering the same style in different colors – so part of their appeal is definitely the collecting and 'the hunt' for pretty discontinued colors :amuse: :shame:

But I love to use them all, and am not too worried about wear...my ink for instance looks better now a little 'worn in' than when it was brand new :smile:

12. i am definitely a user and rotate my bags so "everyone" gets their "turn" :lol:

13. Hmmm I'm a bit of both but would never keep these beauties hidden away in my wardrobes!

14. I guess Im a collector that uses. I do lots of swithching around.

15. I'm more of a collector.. every bag that I bought have a sentimental value. So, it's really hard for me to sell them even though it's been sitting in the dust bag for ages... And I like to switch them once in a while when I'm getting bored using the bag that I currently use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice