are you a bulimic shopper?

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
my sister called me that after i told her i was returning my banana republic bag i bought after i found out the color bled on my white jacket. i would probably have kept it if that didn't happen. but i've found more recently i would buy things, ponder if i really love it/need it, then i usually decide i don't really like it as much as i hoped and i return it.

i know serendipity3kb is like this too! anyone else? :nuts:

Jan 10, 2006
My brother (who lives with me) says that I'm a recycler NOT a shopper. I guess that's a comment on my ability to return and exchange. I NEVER cut off the tags of ANYTHING until I actually use the item and I'm super oranized with my receipts... So if it turns out I don't want it, it goes back...

BUT one of my new year's resolutions is to buy less stuff. I realized I didn't NEED all the stuff I was buying. So I purged a bunch of stuff and REALLY think before buying. And now I'm working out 6x's a week instead of shopping about 3-4 times/week. BUT I still have a purse fixation. :P

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
wickedassin said:
My brother (who lives with me) says that I'm a recycler NOT a shopper. I guess that's a comment on my ability to return and exchange. I NEVER cut off the tags of ANYTHING until I actually use the item and I'm super oranized with my receipts... So if it turns out I don't want it, it goes back...

I do this too...if you haven't used it yet...keep the tags on...you may find something else down the road that you like better!

xikry5talix

kry5tal...get it?!:]
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Not me! I have things that I never wear/use but never return. I don't even know why! I feel kind of bad when I return something, like I'm being a hassle or something. So I make sure I absolutely LOVE whatever I buy before paying for it.

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
xikry5talix said:
Not me! I have things that I never wear/use but never return. I don't even know why! I feel kind of bad when I return something, like I'm being a hassle or something. So I make sure I absolutely LOVE whatever I buy before paying for it.

eep, i'm just like you! i feel really bad though...because sometimes i buy something and then it disappears and i find it years later with the tag still on it...i just feel bad for wasting my parents' money like that.