Are you a BIG TIME RETURNER?

I've never returned a bag before. Like some of the ladies here, I'm very anal with my bag. I make sure I'm very satisfied with it before I leave.

I hate returning anything! You get this look from the SA's, or maybe it's just me :amuse:

I think the only time I've returned anything from LV was the Manhattan GM..

It was so gorgeous and I had loved it so much until I carried it for 2 hours and it was too heavy...bruised my arm and my shoulder... I returned it next day for a multipli-cite and the hudson.

I'm a returner... :shame: Or at least I've become that way recently! I live in the boonies and order a LOT online and it's so hard to tell what something is going to be like until it arrives... In the last month, I've made 2 returns to Coach; 1 to Bluefly, 3 to elux (all exchanges though), 2 to zappos, 1 to costco.

If I purchase in person, I very rarely make a return! Because I can see it and hold it and know it's what I want.

I've returned bags, but it's always been when I've ordered them online and don't like something about the bag once I receive it. I've only returned one bag I purchased in person because I bought it on a whim (I was there, it was there, I knew it was selling out everywhere).

Hm, I dont return that much, but if I pay a lot of money for a bag, I have to be happy. I returned a trouville one day after using it because it was too much of a hand carry bag for me. I need at least something that can sit on my arm. I also returned a Damier Parioli because its pointy corners kept hitting my funny bone. It hurt ! Now when I say return, I mean EXCHANGE for something else of course! ;)

I don't return that much ... but I hate certain stores' dressing rooms. In that case, I just buy whatever I want, try it on at home and then return what doesn't work out.

i dont really like to return handbags i buy because i always have my eyes set on it for months. >.< but i did return my popincourt at LV just ONCE because i thought it was too small but ended up buying it back. LOL. I felt bad so i told the SA i was sorry and she said it was ok, its only bad if your constantly doing this...she said if you did this alot shes pretty sure EVERYONE in that LV store will hear about you and you will probably end up getting looks. Xp