Are you a bag snob?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :P I don't consider myself a bag snob. I'm just very particular. lol:huh:

2. Not at all. My motto is "whatever floats your boat". If I think its nice and I can afford it I'll buy it. What I won't do however, is spend a zillion dollars on a bag just to say I have a bag by XYZ designer. I don't wear my bags for the name on it, I wear it because I like it

3. I don't know.:wacko:

4. I'm a bag snob :biggrin: For some reason I really don't like DB and most Coach bags. I think its more about style etc than about if they are considered high or low end.

5. i'll never do DB either. but i think they are ugly. i would buy a bag if it was really cute and no name though.

6. (Yes I have my hand raised up I am a total bag snob ) I only carry high end bags and evening bags especially during the week, I carnt seem to love the Nine West,Dooney & burke or any faux designers or department store bags eg Bloomingdales, Saks, I just carnt do it !!!!!! :sick:

7. I am a bag snob. But in a totally wacked out way! I have problems buying a Gap, BR bag etc b/c in my mind the price is too high! Can you believe it? I look at the price tag and if its $150 I figure its better spent on LV or something like that. For some reason I don't think a high price tag on these bags is worth it...eventhough the quality is probably on par or close to LV et al. I'm ashamed, but I can't shake my philosophies! haha

8. I think that I have become a bag snob, due to my age (I'm not in my 20's anymore) and income, I feel that I can afford the higher end bags.

9. Me too, I figure why waste money on a bag that I can only use once and then they are torn or the zipper brakes. I would rather save money and only buy one bag a month that I will have for 5 years than buy a bag every other day....that is broken the next day

10. I don't think I'm a bag snob, because quite frankly, I don't have the money to be one! :sad2: I buy whatever is cute that I can afford, and a lot of the time, it's not designer handbags. I agree with you guys that I would never buy any d&bs though!

11. absolutely

12. i totally agree! :lol::lol: i look at the new br bags and i think.. cute, but def. not worth it just because it's banana. it's bad. i know. haha. i don't think i'm a huge bag snob and i don't hate db i just don't think i'll be buying any.. i think they're good for younger teens because they have cute little designs and frilly things and whatnot. i don't discriminate! if i like the way it looks then it doesn't matter!

13. for sure! although like some of the other ladies said, i'm only a snob in regards to my own purchases. i don't expect everyone else to have the same obsession as me..if they did, we wouldn't need this site to find people who understand :biggrin:

14. Most definitely. i will not buy a bag that is not designer, and by that I mean high end...I refuse to buy D and , Coach, Tiganello, etc.

15. NO! If a bag is made well then I will purchase it. I dont care about the brand. If it is durable, stylish, and not too trendy then I'll buy it.