Are you a bag snob?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know that we all love bags here, high and lower end but do you consider yourself a Bag Snob? Particular about one brand or another? Absolutely WON'T buy a certain brand? What's your stance?

2. I don't have any DB purses and I don't think I will ever get one. I have a tendency to buy one thing from a certain brand, love it then go buy more of the same brand. I haven't liked anything from DB so far but that may change in the future.

3. I wouldn't say im a bag snob I just like quality bags the price doesn't matter. However I do find my self going into say a Macy's and thinking I just can't buy any of these bags I need something better quality.

4. i won't buy db or juicy. so i suppose i'm a snob, lol, but if thinking those bags are ugly is wrong, i don't want to be right...

5. i think sometimes i am...like when i see a really cheesy pleather or really phony LV *shrugs*

6. I am; but, I qualify that by saying that I am snob about my own likes/dislikes; not about what others choose to carry. Just because I turn my nose up at a bag does not make it a bad bag; it is just not the bag for me.

7. I'm not. I like all kinds of bags. Not just high-end designer. If I like it, I buy it. I just bought a coach planner tonight that was so on-sale and such a great color that I couldn't resist.

8. I feel the same way, Loganz and may I add, that as I got older (with increasing income) my taste for the finer handbags increased.

9. Is that your cat in your avatar this time?

That cat is so regal - I am not sure which I could look at longer handbags or cats?

10. No, unfortunately I pulled that one off the internet. Cute tho, huh? I just loved that it cocked its head like that.

I love the animal pics. We should have an animal showcase too!

11. I wouldn't say I'm a snob, just picky. A bag has to be exactly what I want for me to buy it. I try not to rule any brands/designers out, and just buy what catches my eye and what I fall in love with, whether it's $10 or $1000.

12. I'm a little bit of a bag snob. I will never own db just because their bags are so fugly.

13. yeah, i guess i am. i have only designer bags, somehow a no no-name purse has ever gotten me as excited as chanel/gucci/hermes, take your pick. but i can't say i wouldn't buy a bag i really like just because it's not designer.

14. I might be a bag snob because I notice I outgrew my Guess and Nine West bags already. lol And I don't think I'll ever buy from Dooney unless they bring back their old duck logo.

15. I'm like that too. I seem to be moving toward more quality bags than trendy bags, that have in my case, been higher quality then trendier bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice