Are Yellow Chanels More Susceptible to Wear and Tear?

starchyne

May 6, 2008
I just got a lovely yellow Chanel wallet for Christmas (well, I got it in late January from the Rue Cambon store) and it has barely been 3 months and I have noticed that there are signs of wear and tear on the back pocket, and the inside seam. I hardly ever take out my wallet and it just stays in my tote...do you have suggestions on what I should do? will the Chanel store be able to fix it?

nancyxwu

handbag addict
Jan 10, 2010
USA
Even when in your bag, it's being rubbed up on by keys, compact, phone..whatever you have in the bag and the bag itself. I find my wallets (I have a gucci) get banged up worse than bags themselves. I would go for caviar next time if you want to replace it...much more sturdy.

But yes, I agree you should take it to the store to get it repaired or looked at.

starchyne

May 6, 2008
Yes! it's a lambskin yellow wallet, alright ladies, i'm bringing it to the store today! i hope they'll fix it for me!! :smile:

nighteyes

♥
O.G.
Apr 15, 2008
In general light-colored lambskin is more susceptible than dark-colored lambskin. And lambskin in general is more delicate than caviar. I hope all goes well for you at the boutique! :smile: