Are Ya High Maintenance ?

livinluxuriously_Lila said:
HAHA very funny!:evil:
sorry. we tend to joke around alot here. let me ask you this, if you were suddenly cut off from your parents wallet - would you freak out or would you say, oh well, time to get a job and support myself.

Sorry about jumping to conclusions. I would definitely be screwed. I wouldnt really know what to do, since I havent gone to college. I understand what your saying though. :biggrin:
you are very blessed - I'm just jealous. would your parents be interested in adopting a 43 year old mexican woman? :smile:

Hmmmmmm....okay. I just had to ask my DH for his opinion. I suppose the issue is subjective but my hubby says I'm not high maintenance. I can tell you that 99% of my wardrobe is high end designer. However, I am one to shop for sales and discounts whenever possible. I get regular pedis and go to the hair salon at least every two weeks. We love to eat out, go on nice vacations and amazing hotels are a must. Man - this sounds so snobby! I'm really not! I just like what I like.

If I compare myself to other ladies I know, I guess I am high maintenance - even though my DH disagrees.

Sorry about jumping to conclusions. I would definitely be screwed. I wouldnt really know what to do, since I havent gone to college. I understand what your saying though. :biggrin:

I may be mistaken, but I thought you were accepted to USC Law School. If that is the case, then I think that having an undergraduate degree is a precurser. Oh well, maybe I'm mistaken...

Honestly im not sure, I love to have the best stuff thanks to my mommy who spoiled me ever since I was little. I dont live at home but they do pay for everything, and I mean everything, for example my BMW 6 series, cc bills, which is like 20,000 dollars a month and it has to be paid in full. I buy clothes from high end stores and designers. so what do you guys think? Am I spoiled and high maintenance?
:blink:

You forgot to add your silver Range Rover...

I forgot about this thread!

yeah, if lila got accepted into law school, she has to have gone to college. that makes zero sense.

the hotel stuff is amusing me. I am all for the hostel/camping experience and saving several hundred-several thousand dollars on a trip. most people aren't really with me on that, though, so we end up staying in moderate hotels :smile: anybody know any decent NYC package deals for this summer? I am trying to get my aunt to go with me, but she only wants to stay in a great hotel...but I don't want to spenda massive amount of money on a bed and a shower when I could use that money to shop...ya know?

As an addition to my earlier statement, I've been called "princess" by my friends. But that's only because I expect good service wherever I go, whether at a restaurant or a boutique.