Are worn in/torn jeans boyfriend like jeans still a trend?

i was able to fit back into my old bf jeans the other day and i wore heels and a blazer... got lots of compliments on my jeans. mine are dark wash but very slouchy. love em!

I can't rock them, but I do know that True Religion has some really cute ones, called the Jordan. They're ultra comfy and soft, and have a great wash to them, but I suggest going down 1-2 sizes than what you normally wear (just to make them look a little better!)

I think the worn in/destroyed look denim jeans will always be in. It will always be an essential part of a teen's wardrobe (i know it was part of mine growing up and i still see a lot of the girls around where i live wearing these). I still wear the odd denim jeans here and there with a small hole on the knee, or pocket or frayed hems, but i mostly prefer the non destroyed/ non worn in look these days.

I hated the thought of paying big bucks for holey jeans. I found a pair from Express on sale for like $12, so I got them. The legs were tapered so they looked weird rolled up. So I cut them and cuffed them and now they look great! They're a little baggier than I'm used to, but oh well.

I saw that! Thanks..:smile:
Is 6pm tied to Zappos by chance..its weird because they have the same inventory and pics..
I bought the last 27 on Zappos...(26's from Revolve didn't fit...)

I saw that! Thanks..:smile:
Is 6pm tied to Zappos by chance..its weird because they have the same inventory and pics..
I bought the last 27 on Zappos...(26's from Revolve didn't fit...)

They are cheaper on 6pm today. Can you have them adjust the price? I would email and ask. No point in spending extra monies. ;) Especially when it's the same company.