Are white bags still in?

Well, here in Florida where the sun shines 95% of the time, and it is always warm, I still feel that white is perfect for April thru September maybe. Otherwise, I switch to colors.

Thanks for all your responses.:P I guess my more detailed question is - do you personally think its ok to carry a white bag in the fall and winter seasons? I so want to say yes but I'm interested in what you ladies have to say too.

I don't want to buy a bag that I can only carry in the fall/winter. I've said so many times before that I would do it in a heart beat but this particular bag is patent and I think (am I right ladies/gents) that that was a fall/winter 06' trend? Now white AND patent? Good combo year round or not?

I personally would not carry a white patent bag in the fall/winter, but I would definitely rock it in the spring/summer! I know what you mean about not wanting to buy a seasonal bag, though. It's the reason that I still haven't bought a white bag, though I'm contemplating it.

Ooohh! I love white! I don't care that I have four kids! They don't have anything to do with the cleanliness of my bag! I can't afford a real Balenciaga Motorcycle bag but did find an amazing deal on www.thefashionboutique.net where they're having 40% off EVERYTHING until the end of tomorrow (1/1/07) and I just invested in a Large White Besso Motorcycle bag (and a red one too)...! Only $95 a bag!!! And no shipping! So maybe you'll find a great bag there! I wouldn't wear white in the fall or winter even though I live in L.A. I need to enjoy my rich browns, my classic black and khaki greens....I looovveee color - and looking forward to my new red Besso. But white....white is awesome! Sigh....:supacool: