Are we very shy? We are seriously lacking in the modelling photos!

May 7, 2007
Are Mulberry girls very shy?

I spent yesterday afternoon looking through the entire "Your Hermes in Action" thread on the Hermes Forum and wow there are some seriously stylish ladies on there - there action/Catwalk thread has 1315 pages!!!!!!

I think we definately need to do more modelling shots - not just when we first get the bags to show the sizes etc but also what outfits we put together with certain bags.

I personally love photos (yeah I know - you never knew that did you???) so I'm going to be doing loads this afternoon with my different bags (probably the same old Jeans with them - No I'll try to do some different outfits for different looks) - so come on girls, join me and lets see some hot outfits!

All this talk about people's winter coats and different colours, so lets see them with your Mulberry bags!

I have done modelling shots with all my bags but will definately do some with my different winter outfits when my new blazer comes from Boden ( assuming I keep it!!!)
Can't wait to see your pics Ali !

I know I'm terrible at this!!! Thats why I hate announcing when I buy a new bag, everyone asks (quite rightly!) to see pics and it always takes me ages to get my bum into gear and do it, will try and get some up later on tonight, and will ask OH to take some modelling ones of me, he'll provide the usual commentary of course but after some grumbling will do it.

"No, persoanlly just short, fat and ugly and in desperate need of a stylist!"

I also thinks this description fits me, I gained alot of weight because of illness last year, but I try to do the best of what I got and be happy with myself and post pictures instead of being shy.

I think we all can be accepted here because of who we are and because of our common interest and not be judged of how terrible we think we look and then it is no use being shy. Be happy and post more pics instead. Everyone is beautiful and glamorous in their own way that's my motto!

No, persoanlly just short, fat and ugly and in desperate need of a stylist!:roflmfao: If I was half as gorgeous as some of those ladies in the Hermes thread I honestly wouldn't mind posting my piccie. :nuts:

I thought I was the only one!!!

God - let me loose on some of their wardrobes PLEASE!!!!

Now this may be sad, but I've started to use that Hermes thread as my "thin-spiration" for help on my dieting!

Still - we don't all have the lifestyles that a lot of them have, and I for one don't have the mega-rich hubby!!! Unfortunately, my wardrobe does NOT consist of top designer items - more like M&S and Next at the moment but heh, if you've got a great bag, nobody looks at what you're wearing anyway do they? (well that's what I've always believed which is how my handbag addiction started in the first place - they always fit and people notice them NOT you!).

Now this may be sad, but I've started to use that Hermes thread as my "thin-spiration" for help on my dieting!

Still - we don't all have the lifestyles that a lot of them have, and I for one don't have the mega-rich hubby!!! Unfortunately, my wardrobe does NOT consist of top designer items - more like M&S and Next at the moment but heh, if you've got a great bag, nobody looks at what you're wearing anyway do they? (well that's what I've always believed which is how my handbag addiction started in the first place - they always fit and people notice them NOT you!).

I am rather fond of my hubby although he isn't mega rich, and I am rather fond of my own lifestyle, wouldn't trade my life for a million hermes bags, so I guess I am not so bag addicted yet :roflmfao:

Hilarious :roflmfao: