are U sure you can buy all that?!?!?! OMG

SAs here are always think that I couldn't afford Chanel too :smile: as I always dressed down. I'm 28 but as an Asian I may not look that old :P.

I got an SA here named "Jesus". He is very very nice. He knows that I don't have that much money to pay for those expensive one but am a regular customer and at the end I am sure that my money I have spent on Chanel every couple of months is worth more than a classic bag. So some people may went to buy Chanel twice a year but I buy something Chanel regularly.

I always ignore rude or bad SA and don't care about it although sometimes they make me feel very bad.

It does not sound right for her to make such a comment, but I am wondering, my SA told me last month that she had had clients place orders for several handbags, when they came into the store only a few were actually bought by the people who had ordered them, Sa's kept calling the people who ordered them, the Manager kept insisting to put the bags out on the floor asap, and the SA's were trying to make sure that their cients who ordered and were going to purchase would not lose their handbags,.....I guess it can all be very stressful at times!!!!!

I don't think she meant it the way you took it. I think she was laughing because she was acknowledging that Chanel is freakin' expensive, and not a lot of people could or would buy three bags at one time. I don't think it was a personal remark about your financial status or questioning how much you can afford.

I think we tend to be a little sensitive when it comes to SAs. I wouldn't take it too seriously. I don't think it was meant in a mean way. If she didn't think you could afford it, she wouldn't bother calling you.

Oh boy...I would be PEEVED!!! I'm sorry but if I'm buying something that you are making some $$ on I expect a little a** kissin'...That comment was totally unwarranted, rude, and belittling..Find another SA!

so sorry her comment upset you, but i really don't think she meant anything to do with your socioeconomic status...she was probably being friendly and meaning, by her laughing comment, that she understands the obsession and the "we females just can't resist certain things" mode........:smile:

Oh boy...I would be PEEVED!!! I'm sorry but if I'm buying something that you are making some $$ on I expect a little a** kissin'...That comment was totally unwarranted, rude, and belittling..Find another SA!

^:roflmfao::roflmfao: LOL! u're too cute emmy..

maybe it's just the way she jokes?but she should be nicer to someone whom she would get commission from..

I have purchased 4 Chanel handbags at one time from my S/A @ the Bellagio Las Vegas and he has never made a comment. Jokingly or otherwise. He would never make reference to my ability to purchase. He is there to provide guidance when asked and make suggestions about certain items. He informs me of what is coming for each season and puts me on reserve lists without me even having to ask. He has always conveyed that I am a priority to him whether I am buying or just inquiring.
What she said was unprofessional.

I wouldn't take it to seriously as she was laughing when she said it. I don't think that she meant in a mean 'you can not afford it' way, she picked the wrong words because she probably was just kidding.
I'd cut her some slack as she seems really nice and willing to help you in finding the bags you want. She made a mistake and wasn't intentionally snotty to you IMO.

she says while laughing.." are you sure you are going to be able to buy all of those"

By saying "to be able to", I'd take that she was directly refering to your ability to purchase those bags. And really..it does not matter what she meant by saying that. What matters is how YOU, the customer, interpreted her words. It was not her place to make such a comment. Very unprofessional. I would complain. :hysteric: