Are U so Over Monograms prints?

You know, as overdone and copied as the LV is...I still think it looks as good as the woman who's wearing it. If I see a slovenly woman with an LV monogram canvas bag, the bag looks like s---. However, if you see a well groomed woman, she can even be wearing jeans, a great white shirt, red shoes...and carrying a Vuitton, then the bag looks great. I think it is the style of bag that is important too. These oversize "F"s on the Fendis are just garish. So, good taste, ladies, is what it's about.

I am WAY over the whole monogram thing. I support others decision to buy it/wear it, but for me, I decided that it just looks like I'm trying too hard.
I have a casual lifestyle, I'm mostly in jeans....I take the SkyTrain most places. I have no business wearing monograms....on me, it just looks tacky.

I'm going through a phase where I'm tired of my bags screaming "look at me!" I have 5 bags with logo prints, and all the ones I have bought recently are not. I sold the Gucci to a friend. The Coach store gave me credit for one of my Coaches because it couldn't be repaired. And I have put up my Fendi for sale. So I got one Coach and the LV left, those I still can't part with yet though.

Over them? I was never really INTO them! I've actually always preferred the subltle look of a non-monogram bag. I do have several, though...

I'm not into monograms because they are supposedly "status." I actually like the way my Gucci messenger looks, a small classy pattern is how I see it, not the monogram. And I think the LV monogram Speedy is one of the most classic bags there is. Again, I like the look, not the status. That said, I don't think I'll buy any more monograms. I'm downscaling in every way.

I prefer no visible logos on anything.

I have been meaning to have my car de-badged since I bought it, but since I am lazy and procrastinate, I will probably get around to it about the time I am ready for a new car. THAT one will be de-badged before it leaves the dealership:tup:

I kind of have been for the past year-ish. I occasionally take out my LV speedy because it holds sooo much and I travel between houses sometimes so it serves as like, my life bag lol - but mainly I've been into logo-less bags - mainly my Balenciaga or all leather/logo-free Coach. But I always go back and forth. I go for months being like "UGH logo's - ew - walking billboard" - to strutting along LV clad - so it really all depends on mood for me. ;) :heart: