are they popular

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
On this forum they are, LOL!

To be honest, I don't see them around very much but that is why I am gravitating from LV to bbags. I got a little sick of seeing sooooo many LV bags around (and in my area, they are usually real). Edited to add that I am not dissing LV, I still love LV and wear them all of the time.

I think bbags are classic though and do not go out of style.

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Judging by the popularity of this forum...and the consistent sales on ebay, I would say they are. In addition, you still see celebrities carrying them.

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
On the hunt.....
I think they are still popular, even though I got into them late. I really love the colors they come in, that's not something you get from other hand bag lines. Plus the slouchy leather is a lot different from what some other designers are doing, I feel they are rather unique looking.

When they first came out I think they were harder to find. Now my NM always has a lot of them on display, but I always see a lot of women looking at them, and buying them too.

fiatflux

O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
I NEVER see any in my town...in my whole state for that matter (well, it is Kansas...so I guess that's to be expected). I went to Seattle for a week on business recently, and only saw ONE...and it was a really ugly, bad, horrible fake. So, I don't think they are as popular as they once were... but in my opinion they are classic.

erica1451

is on a purse ban :(
Jul 29, 2006
NYC
I think they are just as popular, if not more so. I live in nyc and I see balenciagas (both real and fake) every day.

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Florida Keys
Yes, but I don't buy them because they are popular. I buy them because they are super light, they slouch, I love the design of the bag, love the colors and the leather is soft.

CleoCouture

no will power
May 17, 2007
I dont know if they are "in" or "out", but i just bought my first 2 recently and I am in love!!! :heart:

sunny07

O.G.
Sep 13, 2007
I don't know if they're "in" or "out", but like most people already said, I love them for the soft, smooshy, beautiful leather, the style, and the colors. I've never seen anyone else carry a bbag in my town, but I love that it's unique as opposed to every other person carrying LVs (which I also own, but don't love nearly as much!) If popularity is a concern to you, I would say that in my area, LV and Coach are consistently popular, probably also because the logos are so prominent.