Are they here yet?

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
:confused1: I have been waiting and waiting for the new fall nikkis to come out.. can someone please tell me when we are gonna be able to see some pictures of these bags on RM's or online boutique's website?

Nikki in : Navy Luxe, Deep Red, Forest, Scarlet, Charcoal Patent, Red Patent and ...?

I don't know. RM seems to be behind if you ask me. I pre-ordered a purple lizard mac from LB. The ship date was supposed to be 7/30. They still haven't received this shipment from RM yet. :sad:

Sigh...I am dying for this stuff to come out, even if it's just to :drool: over pics and to make some budgeting choices...not that I like to wish the present away, but when the hell is the end of August gonna get here???!!!!???!!!???

PS: Knasarae, can't wait to see your MAC...what a great color/texture combo! ;)

:confused1: I have been waiting and waiting for the new fall nikkis to come out.. can someone please tell me when we are gonna be able to see some pictures of these bags on RM's or online boutique's website?

Nikki in : Navy Luxe, Deep Red, Forest, Scarlet, Charcoal Patent, Red Patent and ...?

Navy Luxe: august 31
Deep Red: aug 31
Forest: aug 31
scarlet: november/holiday?
patent: holiday

pretty please use the search feature:smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/rm-fall-color-list-with-photos-326223.html

Last edited: