Are they authentic?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the mall w/my frds this Thursday. We walked pass by a store called"boutique italy". They have Balenciaga, Prada, and Fendi inside. So i decided to go inside to check if they are real since i own a Balenciaga. There are two prices on the Balenciaga giant part time, one is the retail price$1680, and another one is the price they are selling, which is $1080. So i asked one of their worker why is it so cheap in here. And he told me because it's the old model, old style purses drop their value. that's why it's so cheap. and i asked him if this Balenciaga comes with authentic cards and everything, n he told me it has everything.
    but i still dont believe him. does anyone has experience shop in any stores like this? is he telling the truth? are their purses authentic?:wlae:

2. NO. Fake.

3. If you think it's fake, it probably is.

4. idk i wouldnt trust it, depends cuz i dont really see balenciaga purses on sale or i do see some pradas but how cheap is it??

5. There is a store like that in our mall...and they just sell pretty good looking fakes, like they have styles of lv that dont even exist and that sort of thing. id say the store your talking about is probly just "really good fakes"