are they at the outlets?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i know the goldfish keychains are, so are these coin purses there too? i want one soooo bad, but don't like the ebay prices

[​IMG]

2. I didn't see one when I went on Saturday.

3. I havent seen them either.

4. not yet and havent seen any

5. ooohh i luv that! too cute!

6. Ooh, that's fantastic! So unique, yet not too OTT

7. I picked up the keychain but did not see the coin purse when I was there on Friday....

8. This coin purse is tdf, maybe i'll see it this weekend when I go away. I'll be seaching hard:woohoo:

9. I'd love one myself. I didn't see one out on the sales floor when I went to the Gilroy outlet this past Saturday but when one of the employees was leaving I saw one attached to her bag.

10. I was just at both Vegas outlets and didn't see those, but then again when I was there they didn't have the keychains either!!! :shrugs:

11. I didn't see that at the Outlet o.o

12. Those coin purses are very rare, actually; hard to find.

13. got the keychain at Gilroy but didn't see any of those- too bad to cause i would have bought it!

14. awww. very rare huh, i may have to do ebay.

15. Very cute- I am going to Orlando Thursday and I will let you know if they have them