Are these.......

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
true to size or do they run big or small??? I have ALWAYS wanted these shoes. I NEVER wear heels because I'm 5'10" but these are so sexy and fun! I have my 10 year anniversary on Friday. My hubby wishes I would wear heels more often but then I'm an inch or two taller than him. I don't like that but he does't mind. Should I just go for it and buy these? Were going to San Francisco for 5 days WITHOUT kids to celebrate. I can't wait! Grandma's coming to town to watch our boys. ok...more info than you probably needed...but are these true to size and do you think I should get them??? :girlsigh::drinkup:

Attachments

• 2478_1.jpg
    2478_1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 63
Being of short stature (although REALLY big mouth), I will gladly take a few inches from both of you if you would like to share!! :graucho:

These shoes are really pretty! I just tried them on a while back in the vermillion (I think) color, and I thought they ran a tad big...or at least wide. I do have hard feet to fit, though, so I'm probably the wrong person to ask!

I feel your pain because I am also 5'10" and never wear heels.. but I think if you have always wanted them, go for it! :yahoo: Life is too short, so why not!? :yahoo:

Then you know what I'm talking about! I wish I could wear heels but I feel like a giant! Especially since my hubby isn't super tall. He's 5'11"-6'. If I wear heels, I'm definitely taller. hmmm...still thinking....its a lot of money to spend on a pair of shoes I may not wear very often. :thinking:

OMG I would KILL to be 5'10"...jeez I'd kill to be 5'3"!!! I say go for it - my DH LOVES high heels too - luckily thats all I wear, so it works! Get those babies!

LOL !! BUT I'll be a GIANT! I'm not used to heels either..mix that with a couple glasses of wine and watch out! I may cause a scene!:shame:

I am 5'11" and I LOVE wearing heels!! I just have a hard time finding cute ones to fit my BIG feet LOL. Coach's shoes do run true to size. Those shoes are super cute, plus, if your hubby wants you to start wearing heels, I say go for it!

You know, I was never a high heel wearer either until early this year when my grandfather passed away. I needed a pair of shoes to go with my dress and the only thing I could find on such short notice was a pair of heels so, I bought them, wore them all day and surprizingly, I didn't fall down at all lol.
So, maybe you can get them and wear them around the house until you go on your trip, by then, you will be used to walking in them.

LOL !! BUT I'll be a GIANT! I'm not used to heels either..mix that with a couple glasses of wine and watch out! I may cause a scene!:shame:

You know, I was never a high heel wearer either until early this year when my grandfather passed away. I needed a pair of shoes to go with my dress and the only thing I could find on such short notice was a pair of heels so, I bought them, wore them all day and surprizingly, I didn't fall down at all lol.
So, maybe you can get them and wear them around the house until you go on your trip, by then, you will be used to walking in them.

good point!! :yes:

Then you know what I'm talking about! I wish I could wear heels but I feel like a giant! Especially since my hubby isn't super tall. He's 5'11"-6'. If I wear heels, I'm definitely taller. hmmm...still thinking....its a lot of money to spend on a pair of shoes I may not wear very often. :thinking:

Yes, I do! My dh is 6'2" but still not a lot taller than me when I have shoes on.. high heels have never really been my thing anyway, mainly because I slip them on and instantly try to kill myself :P If you are hesitating on if you will wear them, maybe start with a cheaper (cough) non Coach brand (cough)?

I like the buckle on those shoes. The heel is very high though. I'm 5'-9-1/2" and I wear heels occasionally but they aren't that tall, I prefer mid-high heels. Princess Diana always wore heels and she was 5'11".