Are these two watches too similar to have both??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hmm they do look VERY similar...personally, I would pass on it and save the money until I find something else that I absolutely love.

2. I am a watchoholic, so I am usually in favor of buying watches, but I think this would be too similar for me to buy both. Although the faces are different, the bands are the same.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ^thank you for posting pics!

I'm just thinking I'll get more wear out of the new diamond one. Should I get it and sell the first one or stick with mine?

4. I like the one you have now better. And, yes, they are too similar, i would not buy the 2nd one

5. ^ maybe try selling the one you have and if you make an amount your happy with buy the other one... i think it's a bit redundant to get two of practically the same watch

6. If you would still wear the first one then I don't think there is anything wrong with having both. They are very similar but the faces are plenty different. I have several watches that are pretty similar but I love them all and make sure to keep wearing them all. Just make sure if you are going to have both that you will wear them!

7. I think it is too similar to the watch you already have.

8. Too similar--branch out and get something different?

9. I agree.

10. well if it will make you happy to have both.. but then for me its too similar.

11. Yes, they're too similar IMO.

12. I agree, too similar. you're better off waiting till something else catches your eye! :biggrin:

13. Ok, so you have all convinced me I can't have both.

Just not sure if I should skip the diamond one or get it and resell the first one.

So unsure!

14. Personally, I like the black one. If you want more bling, maybe you could find a watch that really delivers the punch.

If you are like me, the selling part is such an aggravation. Advertising it, showing it, shipping it, etc is all such a pain.