Are these two bags too similar?

Hello H, both are beautiful bags!! I prefer blingly bags with jeans and T-shirt so I'll keep the dark silver if one has to go. If I do go for metallic bags in future, that's one hot colour I'll get...lol

That's the exact same problem i had to encounter when i saw the matte grey. I got the DS first and figured that i wont bother getting another bag that's similar to that. But as soon as i saw the matte grey, i started getting really tempted, i like the matte grey more. That's because its more of an everyday bag, easy to maintain, dont need to worry too much about peeling, hardware is easier to take care, dont need to worry too much about scratching your closure.

Having said that i love my DS too, carried it out last week, lovely bag, shiny but i tend to go back to the matte grey after. Dont know why, maybe because i dont need to baby sit the bag too much. If you like something shiny, DS is the way to go. If everyday low maintainence bag, matte grey

Good luck!

No way! :nuts: I have both too (well, the '05 grey anni reissue), and as you know, the '07 DS is more bronzey in tone, so they are both very different not only finish wise (metallic v. matte), but also color wise (bronzey silver v. grey)! :smile: Go for it! :heart:

I don't think they are too similar at all either. One is a chic understated matte grey leather, and the other is a more flashy metallic that jazzes up your outfit.

Hi C!

I don't think they are too similar at all! I have the 07 DS reissue and I think I want my next bag to be a matte grey reissue! (05). :yes: Of course, I'm also trying to cut back, so what do I know? LOL