Are these too similar to get both?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, in all truth, I only have one of these bags so far, but I am on the hunt for a Lindsey or a Sophia in Aegean when they hit the outlets (hopefully) next week. I already have a Teal Croc Sophia I snagged at the outlet this summer, but still have not snipped the tags. The color struck me as more of a fall/winter so I was saving it. The Aegean looks to be more of a spring/summer color, but I am still so drawn to it! I already have a matching fob and everything. The question is, are they too similar in color or do their different seasons make it work to have both?

Here's Teal Croc - (borrowed pics!)

[​IMG]

And here's Aegean Sophia -

[​IMG]

Thoughts?

2. Two different bags, not the same at all.

3. Different textures and different colors! Get 'em!

4. Very different bags! Get both! :graucho:

5. Different enough to justify having both! :biggrin:

6. I agree, different in color and texture, get both..

7. Def different....one in the blue family and one in the green family :smile: hope you are able find the purse at the outlets .

8. In my eyes,the color is similar.

9. Differ. Teal is not as bright

10. I agree with others, they're different enough to get both. :tup:

11. I think you could wear either of them any time of the year.

If green is your color, you could use both.

I have small and medium purses in 3 shades of brown (camel, cognac, mahogany), all necessary for my collection.

However I would not do 2 greens because it's not my best color and I try not to do multiples.

12. I have Aegean and its definitely a green with a slight hint of blue, whereas the teal is more a blue. It's a beautiful color and I would say its a year round color.

13. They are totally different. I have the croc and it is pretty dark, wintry and elegant. The Aegean is more fun and summery, although you could still carry it in the winter.

14. If I did multiples of the same style, I'd get both. They are different.

15. ^ ^
    This pretty much is how I feel too. I have both, they serve 2 different moods for me.