Are these the "poor girls" Louboutins?

They don't look like Louboutins personally. They are nice shoes. I love Steven by Steve Madden, but I only buy them on sale. I've learned my lesson about paying full price for things that end up on sale.

Alot of times you can find some very similar designs on Zappos to CL. If you walk downtown in the rain, like I do from time to time, it is good to know you aren't ruining a $1000 pair of shoes.

They don't look like Louboutins personally. They are nice shoes. I love Steven by Steve Madden, but I only buy them on sale. I've learned my lesson about paying full price for things that end up on sale.
I think even Manolo Blahnik once said good things about Steve Madden's shoes.

I think their very pretty...I'm not a shoe snob and have bought everything from Payless to Manolo Blahnik...I buy what I like and I would definitely get these...a lot of people out there would think that these are expensive, though :yes:

No. Poor people cannot afford to spend $142.94 on shoes. Find me some for $14.29 and we'll talk.

True-I wouldn't consider shoes that are almost $150 a pair for poor people! And, I personally LOVE Steve madden shoes-I find them very comfortable and they always fit me well. I hear the Steven by Steve Madden are even better.