Are these sunglasses for men?

Momma2Rocky

May 30, 2008
Hi All!

I'm don't post very often, but was hoping you all could help me out with something.

I purchased these sunglasses yesterday at TJ Maxx for $20!!! While they didn't come with any authenticity info or a case, I have no reason to doubt their authenticity, as I believe TJ Maxx is a reliable shopping source. They have a few minor nicks in the plastic ear piece, but nothing a price tag of only $20 won't make me overlook (I have long hair anyway so this would be well hidden).

I googled them using the style number found on the interior of the glasses, just to see if I could get any more information about them, and found one site that listed them as men's glasses. So do you all think they are men's? I apologize for my lack of knowledge about the brand, but do they even make men's sunglasses? I really hope they are not as I've fallen in love with them already and would feel silly wearing mens glasses (they fit my face frame fine).

The style number is SMU18G.

Here are some photos of them:

Thanks in advance for any insight you could provide!

Momma2Rocky

Last edited:

pink18820

Nov 13, 2007
NJ
wow miu miu in TJ maxx... I am no expert in sunglassess, but i believe they sell authenic stuff there. I once score a Farragmo pumps at marshalls for $20 bucks! it still have the shoes box and everything. Let me know which tjmaxx u go.. i wanna go too!

Momma2Rocky

May 30, 2008
wow miu miu in TJ maxx... I am no expert in sunglassess, but i believe they sell authenic stuff there. I once score a Farragmo pumps at marshalls for $20 bucks! it still have the shoes box and everything. Let me know which tjmaxx u go.. i wanna go too!
Thanks! I got these at a TJ's in Austin, TX. I really love TJ's. I used to never go, but my friend convinced me, and now I'm addicted!

Momma2Rocky

May 30, 2008
hey if they fit your face frame fine, wear them and enjoy them! ...I'd wear men's glasses...and they are miu miu at a nice price!! :smile:
Thanks! That's the advice my sister gave as well. I did wear them out yesterday to run errands, and got several compliments on them, so hooray!