Are These Shoes Comfortable for Work/School !?!

princessofdears

I fill up on shoppin
Apr 11, 2007
Hi everyone

I would love to invest in a Christian Louboutin shoe.
6D4CA5fE2805bA0c__profile.jpg

( the 4 and 1/2 inch heel)

Do you recommend I wear it to school/ work?
(Normally I wear sensible, comfortable heels to school)
or is it too tiresome to work in a 41/2 heels and I should only wear them to parties and special occasions???

thanks

kaeleigh: thanks hun, I found them on a website
laureenthemean: thanks hun for showing my picture :heart::heart:, they are very great with jeans and going out.. I agree they are most suited for that :heart:
meggyg8r: LOL I thaught so ;) just wanted a third persons opinion :biggrin:
lorihmatthews: I'll go to Paris and Istanbul next month! I hop to find them! As I'll be traveling a long distance :biggrin:.... so surely I'll try them on, if they are not great I hope I find something more flattering.. thanks :heart:
moshi_moshi: true, very true.. they may seem a bit fancy, thanks hun
kaeleigh: really :S we'll see ;)

thanks all for enlighting me.. if you have more comments or know a suitable high heel for schoo let me know... else I'll stick with what I have

thanks again :smile:

I tried on the Very Croises and they fit really weird on my feet; my second toe hung over the edge at the front of the shoe... Not flattering at all! Now, if you want something similar, I suggest you try on the Very Privés (classic peep toe pumps; the ones in kaeleigh's avatar) or the Numéro Privés (sling back peep toe pumps).

They're quite different, but this is what I wear for college:

attachment.php

Black patent Wallis 85mm's

They're not too high and quite comfortable to walk in. And they're pretty cute too! And I think they come in a 100mm version too, not sure. Just a suggestion, though! ;)

Attachments

• img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
i find them EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. but like everyone says, this style is NOT for everyone... your pinky toes could escape from the sides if they are too long. not hot.