Are These Shoes Comfortable for Work/School !?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone

I would love to invest in a Christian Louboutin shoe.
    [​IMG]
    ( the 4 and 1/2 inch heel)

Do you recommend I wear it to school/ work?
    (Normally I wear sensible, comfortable heels to school)
    or is it too tiresome to work in a 41/2 heels and I should only wear them to parties and special occasions???

thanks

2. Is the photo a picture you found on a website? If yes, please post the site link not the photo.
    Thanks

3. They're the black satin Very Croise, btw.

4. Special occasion. After a while, 4.5" becomes very tough on your feet.

5. ^^ Wow Laureen... your good;)

[​IMG]
    I don't think they would be school shoes.:wondering
    I would say they would be great with jeans or going out shoes.

6. So where would you be purchasing these shoes?

7. i think satin is a little fancy for everyday.... the very croise in this version seems more nighttime to me.

8. Also, this style is not flattering on everyone.

9. ^^^ So true.:shocked: Please try them on before you buy.:flowers:

10. kaeleigh: thanks hun, I found them on a website
    laureenthemean: thanks hun for showing my picture :heart::heart:, they are very great with jeans and going out.. I agree they are most suited for that :heart:
    meggyg8r: LOL I thaught so ;) just wanted a third persons opinion :biggrin:
    lorihmatthews: I'll go to Paris and Istanbul next month! I hop to find them! As I'll be traveling a long distance :biggrin:.... so surely I'll try them on, if they are not great I hope I find something more flattering.. thanks :heart:
    moshi_moshi: true, very true.. they may seem a bit fancy, thanks hun
    kaeleigh: really :S we'll see ;)

thanks all for enlighting me.. if you have more comments or know a suitable high heel for schoo let me know... else I'll stick with what I have

thanks again :smile:

11. #11 Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
    I tried on the Very Croises and they fit really weird on my feet; my second toe hung over the edge at the front of the shoe... Not flattering at all! Now, if you want something similar, I suggest you try on the Very Privés (classic peep toe pumps; the ones in kaeleigh's avatar) or the Numéro Privés (sling back peep toe pumps).

They're quite different, but this is what I wear for college:

[​IMG]

Black patent Wallis 85mm's

They're not too high and quite comfortable to walk in. And they're pretty cute too! And I think they come in a 100mm version too, not sure. Just a suggestion, though! ;)

Attached Files:

12. I tried these on recently, and even going a full size up I struggled to fit my toes in. I think they're a tough shoe and not right for everyone.

13. Thanks Elsie... we're I'll defenitly give that one a go ... it looks so cute

LoubyLady, thanks for the tip hun ;)

14. Special occasionsonly IMO :smile: i steer clear from wearing anything about 3" to uni.

15. i find them EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. but like everyone says, this style is NOT for everyone... your pinky toes could escape from the sides if they are too long. not hot.