Are these Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazee4Bags09

Aug 26, 2006
So I sent this site an email asking them if their Designer sunglasses were authentic and they told me that they were and that they don't sell counterfeit merchandise,of course,anyone can tell you that and scam you out of money,I'm thinking the reason they're so cheap is because they're older styles and not the new styles,can someone tell me if these Diors are real along with the rest of these sunglasses from this site? Thank you so much!

Discount Christian Dior Sunglasses - Dior Glossy 1

So I sent this site an email asking them if their Designer sunglasses were authentic and they told me that they were and that they don't sell counterfeit merchandise,of course,anyone can tell you that and scam you out of money,I'm thinking the reason they're so cheap is because they're older styles and not the new styles,can someone tell me if these Diors are real along with the rest of these sunglasses from this site? Thank you so much!

Discount Christian Dior Sunglasses - Dior Glossy 1

They look authentic alright (I checked the pictures of the other Dior ones they were selling and they look authentic too). However, you can get authentic Dior Glossy sunglasses for a LOT less on Ebay, so I would recommend that you buy these from Ebay instead.

SwankyMama is going to say that this question should be in the AuthenticateTHIS thread around any time now...watch for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.